Monday, August 8, 2011

Ok, so school is around the corner...

...and I can't wait.  They are driving me batty and I am counting the days!  I love my kids but I am looking forward to getting the break...and having the food bill go back down.  It amazes me how much they eat.

All in all though, its been a great summer.  Time at the lake swimming, surprise flowers from the hubby, my son learning to ride a two wheeler, my daughters coming for a visit (including the adopted one.), hubby - building and finishing the kayak, trips to the chiropractor, and lots of trips to the library.  We also love our family dinners at the in-laws...so looking back there is a silver lining; irreplaceable, and wonderful time with all my loving children...time that is going by too quickly...that is oh so precious.

29 more days....







No comments:

Post a Comment