Sunday, September 4, 2011

Praise GOD and UGH, Teenager frustrations!

Thankfully, Doc says I am fine.  He says what we are dealing with is a Pseudopapilledema and it is a anomaly I was born with...my optic nerves are malformed, but not to the point that it causes issues with my vision.  Just the same they will have to monitor and test me every three months for the next year...sigh...mostly just thankful it wasn't the news we/I was fearing...

Now just got to get my life back in order, my ducks in a row, and move on.  Kids start school next week...life has been busy with swim practices, and fundraisers.  The kids all have their supplies, and are ready for school.  I need to plan out my days while they are gone so I can get everything done and still spend time with my Emma bug/Hubby...

Jo has been on a new med for about two weeks now...they put her on Concerta it has its pluses and minuses...I do not enjoy the grumpy manic like symptoms she gets when they wear off in the evening.  Thankfully she is still eating good and sleeping good at night.  I am loving she is not bouncing off the walls and is focusing better. The one peeve I do have, however, is the teenage behavior of being argumentative about everything. This behavior is driving me batty, those and the "I CAN'TS"...when I know she is really truly capable of the stuff she is asked to do.  She is capable of being and doing so much better!

Over all, though, I am thankful for my life...the joys, challenges, sorrows, and triumphs make life worth every minute. I take time to thank God for each and everyday, made even more poignant by the scare we had with my Eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment