Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Doing better...

Today is a better day. Sticking to my guns although found a healthy way to cheat when craving carbs...QUINOA!  It is yummy, tastes almost like rice, and is a complex carb/protein...not to mention the kids like it.  Meanwhile, I stepped on the scale and YES the water weight is GONE, along with TOM thank God.  I also dropped two more lbs!  So I am now down to 263...3 more lbs and I am down to 260!  I am starting to get excited because things are rolling...it has been 3 weeks today, tomorrow starts week # 4...tomorrow is measurement day...

Thank you God for even the small victories on this journey!  God Bless you all!

                                             Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

I am already seeing a difference :)!  
 May 2012
 June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment