Monday, June 11, 2012

Grrrrr!!!!!

I Hate THAT time of MONTH, hence forward is known as TOM...I totally blew my diet yesterday...all because of carb cravings all due to TOM...that's ok, I start over today, its a new day, and I won't be an idiot.  I really don't like TOM due to mood swings and cravings. I am doing fantastic right now...almost 20 lbs lost and still going.  I know I am human, I know I am going to have my ick days...and yesterday was an ick day...I should have adjusted my calorie intake to the lower calories due to lack of activity.  My TOM makes me tired and lethargic! Now back to our regularly scheduled lifestyle change and counting my calories...

                                                               MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This quote made me smile and wanted to put it on here..."No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow your progress is, you are still ahead and are more successful than the person not trying at all. Keep your pretty little heads up and keep pushing!" Quoted from Mama2SethandOlivia

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment