Thursday, June 7, 2012

I am so done, and now on my journey to a better me!!!!

Ok, it's official...I have finally begun my weight loss journey, and I am sticking with it this time!  I look in the mirror and I go YUCK!

 This is me now...double chin, size 22 and OBESE, yes I said OBESE, (this is the largest I have ever been weight wise, although clothing wise I have been to a 26)... but it is going to be ok...

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

...this scripture is going to be my motivation.  I am going to get back to being slim and healthy, I claim that victory in Jesus name!  It is time....I want to be able to fit into a Med/Lg again, I want to be able to run and chase my kids and future grandkids without being winded or having back/knee/hip problems.  I don't want to have to worry about heart and diabetes issues, which thankfully haven't been a problem.

I am going to have to take this one day and one week at a time.  I KNOW I can do this with the Lord behind me as my strength and my family and friend's encouragement.  So until next time...15lbs down!!!!! : -)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter




No comments:

Post a Comment